Monday, August 12, 2013

MICHAEL BLOOMBERG & RAY KELLY NEW YORK'S RACIST

Think about this Michael Bloomberg,the mayor of New York,city is a billionaire and I support the fact that he founded "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" one hell of a cause I do support without question.
   But he is also a damn asshole and a arrogant mother fucker along with the kiss ass police commissioner Ray Kelly.
    Bloomberg,had the damn nerve to say that because of this 'Stop n Frisk" he and that assholes Ray Kelly,implemented is the reason that crime has dropped dramatically in the city.
   So what is the piss ass saying is that because they stop Blacks 52% of the time and Hispanics 31% of the time is the reason crime is low.
    Like what Caucasians,and other races in that city that I grew up next too most of my life living in New Jersey,during the 60s 80s 90s & 2000 t0 2006.
   And this is the asshole that President Obama,is considering  for appointment to be the next Secretary of Homeland Security,that  really pisses me off that he is even considering that dick weed for that post with all the other law enforcement personnel we have in this country who a re just as qualified as that asshole Ray Kelly,and being African American,that pisses me off that they feel based on this program they feel that the crime rate has dropped that is a fucking asshole if I ever saw one and I am glad his damn term is coming to and end.the fact that they changed the charter do this pussy could have a third term is enough to piss me off as well,and than Obama,wants to make this bone sucker maybe the next Secretary of Homeland Security,is enough for me to say I am glad his damn term is coming to and end as well.
    That federal judge did the right thing and Bloomberg will not win this on appeal take your billions of dollars,you asshole and ride off into the sunset when your term is over and take that prick Ray kelly,with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment